Job description / Role
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group; today announced the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, is set to open in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, will be a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property will be The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel's public areas, guestrooms and Cleo will be designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge to be designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
To manage all activities relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in / out, cashiering, foreign exchange and assisting guest with inquiries.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Register and room all guest arrivals according to established procedures
- Perform check in, check out and room change procedures and ensure all data are accurately entered into the hotel system
- Maintain cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received
- Cash hotel guests' personal and travelers checks and assist with currency exchange
- Keep abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
- Attend to guests' request of using the service of safety box at all times
- Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures for programs such as Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Hotels Group Loyalty programs
- Attend to guest's complaints, inquiries and requests, refer problems to supervisor/Assistant Manager if he/she unable to assist
- Is familiar with other Hyde properties so that guest indicating any next destination on the registration card can be "sold" an onward booking to another Hyde property
- Ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service
- Perform the audit balances and prepare all reports for audit in an orderly fashion
- When on night shift, check night report, prepare morning report and prepare all necessary forms for guest arrivals
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures
- Maintain exemplary department standards of behavior and appearance and attitude
- Ensure front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times
- Is fully aware of the Credit policy
- Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures
- Perform related duties and special projects assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skill in English
- Able to develop rapport with and gain support from Colleagues and Management staff
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with all guests and patrons
- Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Post Secondary Education or relevant qualifications in Hotel Management
- Minimum 2 years Guest Relations experience preferably in a four or five star hotel
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Junior Receptionist (Front Office / Hotel Industry)
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Paris Group International
Tycoons Real Estate
Customer Service Agent