Job description / Role
Front Desk Agent - Residences
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Front Office department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a Front Desk Agent - Residences your role will include such as:
- Greets and welcomes Owners and tenants at the Front Desk in the Residential desk for Residential Services.
- Answer and responds to phone calls promptly in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner. Take messages for departments and follow up concerns from Residents
- Assist with navigating the housing contracting/room assignment process
- Assist residents by providing information, requested services, and making appropriate referrals.
- Complete administrative tasks including incident logs, filing, preparing mailings, delivering mail, etc.
- Assist with data entry with OPERA Cloud system and other computer programs as deemed appropriate.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding information found on documents, forms, email, over the phone and any other means
- Participate in training and development sessions as determined by supervisors or T&C.
Your experience and skills include:
- With minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Should be able to communicate well in English
- Ability to mentor and develop teams
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Front Desk Agent
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jun|
Customer Service Representative
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Guest Service Agent
Guest Service Officer - Reception
Guest Service Agent