Job description / Role
• Provides meet and greet, escort and queue combing duties as required along with front desk support.
• Paying special attention to those with special needs.
• Takes an active role in emergency response and business continuity activations and exercises.
• Handling Local and International flight guests in check- in counters as per the Airline Code of Conduct.
• Minimum 2years of experience required.
• Must have excellent Communication over English.
• Good in Customer interaction with pleasant personality and well groomed,
• Flexible to work in shifts if required.
• Education - Any
• Salary - Open to discuss
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts