Job description / Role
Ensures operational excellence by supporting the Salon Manager in ensuring adherence of Company goals and standards. This role provides dynamic and strategic sales and service line plans that fully support the La Poupee beauty Center’s overall strategy. The primary objective of this role is to ensure successful attainment of revenue target, implement company rules and standards and assist in sustainable profitability of the Company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Salon Manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy in accordance to the company goals and standard. Ensure all staff are motivated and trained to consistently achieve individual performance objectives/targets in safe and cost-effective manner and in adherence to company values.
- Support direct development and implementation of customer relationship management strategies. Effectively identify appropriate potential clients’ segments.
- Ensure the branch team members are aware of company health and safety procedures and report any observed safety issues or incidents to Salon Manager.
- Ensure all staff follow the company grooming standards, room set-up and SOP on services
- Ensure the branch ambiance in accordance with the company rules and standards in terms of cleanliness and set-up. Conduct workstations checking whenever needed.
- Supervise and report any incidents that contradict with company SOP, ethics, and standards
- Ensure to always maintain high client’s satisfaction. Handle client complaints in accordance with company standards. Address customer complaints in the absence of Salon Manager.
- Conduct daily briefing for all staff in the absence of Salon Manager. Motivate the team to achieve sales target, meet client’s satisfaction, maintain high quality service, low product consumption, and adherence to company rules and standards.
- Support staff learning and development by monitoring daily practices of technical skills and trainings needed
- Act as a “role model” demonstrating the high standard of customer care
- Monitor income on daily basis and prepare daily sales and expenses reports
- Promote company offers and promotions. Contribute useful ideas on latest trends for sales improvement
- Monitor and prepare report on daily used professional products and ensure to maintain accurate stock count of both professional and retail items. Assist on monthly inventory to ensure the accurate stock count of the existing items/equipment inside the branch.
- Prepare staff monthly schedule, staff attendance report and other reports related to day-by-day operation
- Send through email daily the accurate sales report, customer invoices and petty cash report with corresponding receipts. All should be tally between actual and system records.
- Train and support other Front Desks Executives to ensure adherence to company standard and policies specially on proper customer service, accurate appointment system, telephone booking, assisting payments, monitoring, and reports.
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree / Professional Diploma
Required Professional Experience: At least 2 years in similar business
Competencies Required: Attention to details, cashiering skills, excellent spoken communication skills, customer service
About the Company
La Poupee Beauty Center is one of the leading beauty centers in the UAE since 1999. We offer a wide range of personalized beauty services provided by our certified experts using only the best products in the beauty industry today and carry only the top brands at our salon. With delicate and detailed services, your big event becomes our big event. No detail is too small to overlook.
With our experience and expertise, La Poupee Beauty Center aims to provide wonderful services and foster long lasting relationships with every client who walks through our doors. As experts in hair and beauty, we know how important it is to look your best every day. At the La Poupee Beauty Center, our aim is to make you feel empowered, beautiful and confident. We want you to look and feel good!