Job description / Role
As a Front Desk team member you’ll be the first line of contact for company member's. Key is to provide superior customer service while assisting them in class selections, membership questions, Fuel Bar orders and merchandise purchases. We expect you to be excited about meeting and greeting our customers and be part of building a strong company community.
• Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships: The candidate must develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients/staff, and maintain them over time.
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates: The candidate must provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely and efficient manner.
• Deliver first class customer service at all times
• Greet, assist and check in customers
• Respond to customer questions at the studio, per phone and email
• Handle studio membership database, register new clients, receive membership payments and maintain client base
• Ensure a clean and welcoming atmosphere at all times
• Guide customers with regards to the latest studio promotions, membership discounts and/or special events
• Handle pre-orders and orders on the spot
• Custom to each customer’s needs
• Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
• Have flexibility with schedule, having the ability to work weekends, holidays, early morning or night shifts until 9:30pm on weekdays.
• Company Culture Responsibilities
• Work to uphold company community and culture standards, and live the company mission, vision, and values daily.
• Represent the brand within the studio and throughout the UAE fitness community.
• Assist in participating in and enhancing the community with your studio and regional teams
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Strong customer service skills
• Availability for three shifts, one being a weekend day
• Friendly, outgoing personality and enjoy social interaction
• Exhibits enthusiasm for the studio and for the job
• Must be a patient, courteous listener, able to show empathy
• Responding to clients request with a can-do attitude
• Cooperative manner with an optimistic attitude
• Ability to prioritize and work within a fast-paced environment
• Have an eye for detail and care for the club’s appearance and cleanliness
• Work as a cohesive team with all company staff members to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
• Maintain a professional appearance and behavior
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
About the Company
A leading fitness company in the Middle East.