Job description / Role
Royal Class Group is looking for an experienced, well-groomed and mature Front Desk Receptionist.
* Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
* Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
* Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
* Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
* Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
* Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
* Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
* Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
* Update calendars and schedule meetings.
* Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
* Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
* English is a must - French, Arabic and other Languages are advantageous.
* Proven work references as a Receptionist or Front Office Representative.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
* Professional attitude and appearance.
* Solid written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
* Customer service attitude.
* High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a advantageous.
About the Company
Royal Class is a company founded in 2014.
Specialising in Business Centers, Real Estate, Business Consulting, and Interior Design. The Group provides ongoing service excellence across all business activities.
Ensuring quality product offerings and professional advice acquired through decades of industry experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East