Job description / Role
• Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the switchboard, answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate leasing agent or division.
• Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents (checks, etc) through appropriate courier companies on behalf of staff and division managers. Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts, as provided and/or requested by the Accounts Division.
• Reviewing and disseminating incoming faxes as necessary, and assisting with outgoing faxes as time permits.
• Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies.
• Reviewing and disseminating incoming faxes as necessary, and assisting with outgoing faxes as time permits and entering and updating data in respective software.
• Provide a meet and greet function for company's walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice.
• Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns that you may receive are attended to speedily and satisfactorily. Informing the Manager-Sales on any significant issue(s).
• All marketing tasks must be approved by the Director-Marketing before proceeding or execution of the task.
• Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, that are in support of the company and it’s various divisions.
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
• Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
About the Company
291 elegant smart-homes, featuring sustainability, state of the art technology, and a connection to nature, all situated on the world class ‘fire’ Championship Golf Course. Watch The Race to Dubai from your roof garden.
Experience the energy of Jumeirah Luxury, a striking new residential development infused with the beauty of nature. Located in the tranquil community of Jumeirah Golf Estates, the spectacular surroundings will become an integral part of your everyday lifestyle. Expertly designed homes, ranging from two to five bedrooms, are built directly on the Championship Fire Course.
Depending on your chosen location, all our homes incorporate natural elements in unique ways to reinvigorate the spirit. As you gaze on the crystal waters of the lake, or take a stroll through exotic gardens, you will appreciate the cooler breeze created by the fresher microclimate. Full of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, interiors and exteriors suffuse to make one perfect whole.