Job description / Role
• The Front Desk Representative will undertake all receptionist and administrative duties at the desk of our main entrance.
• You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
• The work should be conducted with a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
• You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
• You must solve problems and hold yourself accountable.
• The goal is to make existing parents, students and vendors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises, maintain perfect financial and administrative records, meet sales targets by persuading interested people to register, and maintain adequate stock and inventory for the school supplies.
• High School Diploma with 3 years experience
• Arabic Written and Verbal
• Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Customer Service
• Office Administration
• First point of contact for general inquiries like pricing, services, scheduling etc.
• Build and maintain relationships by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
• Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders and requests, prompt communication, and effective coordination with team members to resolve issues.
• Maintain high standards of personal organisation & efficiency when filing and creating records, tracking data and processing inventory.
Organisation and Filing
• Maintain high standards at all times – even in difficult circumstances or when under pressure
• Be fully accountable for your actions
• Efficiently manage workload and respond to deadlines
• Implement new systems to ensure higher levels of efficiency and productivity
• Be organised and methodical in your approach to tasks
• Prioritise & problem solve under pressure
• Follow company policies and procedures, improving and evolving them over time
• Stay up to date with a range of computer software programmes and learn new ones when required
• Act under own initiative
• Manage inventory of office supplies and keep all rooms of the school stocked
• Keep a clean and tidy work environment, both at the front desk and in all communal areas of the school
Reception and Customer Service
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Always use excellent written, communication and presentation skills
• Maintain a good telephone manner – clear, calm, kind and friendly
• Use good typing skills and develop them over time – speed, accuracy, grammar, spelling, etc
• Always be polite, friendly, presentable and well dressed
• Maintain a positive attitude with enthusiasm and commitment to the wellbeing of others
• Respect the wishes and views of others, even if it clashes with your beliefs and always be approachable
• Print, scan and file documents
• Be committed to continually improving Customer Service
• See things from the customer’s viewpoint and find amicable solutions on your own initiative
• Understand the balance of attending customers needs whilst maintaining the company’s efficiency
• Be flexible and empathetic in your approach to dealing with a wide range of people
• Be willing to go above and beyond in order to solve problems and follow up so no issues are left unresolved
• Have a full understanding of the nature of the customer relationship and be committed to sustaining long term relationships
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them accordingly
Revenue, Sales and Cashier Duties
• Close and balance cash drawers.
• Operate cash register to process sales, collect payments and issue invoices
• Bag merchandise and update inventory
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Sell/upsell products & services through everyday contact with customers
• Accurately record sales & invoicing data reports
• Remain curious about the business by learning more about other areas – sees the bigger picture
About the Company
A government entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
Call Center Sales / Customer Service
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Green Gulf Careers
Front Desk Receptionist
Petrochem Middle East
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|