Job description / Role
We are the Front-end team at Deriv.com. We combine the art of design with programming by implementing an engaging user interface for our online trading platforms. Advocating for our clients’ needs, we help to develop customer-centric products by providing the best user experience possible.
As a Front-End Developer at Deriv.com, you will take care of our application development with a strong focus on improving the user experience. You will advocate for clients’ needs when implementing new products and features on our web applications.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain advanced features, tools, and applications according to best practices in UI/UX, front-end development and hybrid mobile application development.
- Test and debug our ever-evolving product line to improve their speed, scalability, and usability across multiple browsers, devices, and web standards.
- Research and test new web technologies and make recommendations on opportunities to improve our user interface.
- Ensure the design and development of each product is consistent with our style guide, and that everything works as planned with each release.
- Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the organisation and its goals.
- Collaborate regularly with researchers, designers, and developers on the implementation of new features and products.
- Provide technical leadership, leading by example throughout the development process.
What You Have:
- Experience with package managers (npm), task runners (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt), CSS processors (Sass, Stylus), and APIs (WebSocket)
- Extensive knowledge in advanced coding techniques and cross-platform development
- Ability to write high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development techniques
- Familiarity with testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and UI testing
- Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s Good To Have:
- Knowledge of information security and data protection
- Experience in responsive and mobile web design
- Good grasp of user experience and user interface design
- Familiarity in search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Knowledge of back-end technologies
What we’ll give you:
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Casual dress code
- Work permit for yourself
About the Company
The story of Deriv starts in 1999. Regent Markets Group, the founding company, was established with a mission to make online trading accessible to the masses. The Group has since rebranded and evolved, but its founding mission remains unchanged.
Our evolution is powered by over 20 years of customer focus and innovation.
Senior Front End Developer - AngularJS, React, Node
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jun|
Web Design Developer
Full Stack Developer
Web Developer/Graphic Designer
Muscat Waves Consultancy