Job description / Role
What are we looking for?
You enjoy working on progressive designs. You are creative when it comes to coming up with solutions. You’re someone who thinks the front-end should look great, but also be technically well put together and to increase conversion. Sparring with UX/UI colleagues over the design and implementing A/B tests with the CRO specialist is your idea of a great collaboration. It’s important for to work together in a way that’s equal -- where everyone has their own specialism and you all work together towards a solution.
What you will do / deliver?
• Design and implement core architecture components for new features and improve performance for existing high-traffic, high available search API
• Build infrastructure, monitoring, and tools to increase automation, improve the efficiency of the engineering team while maintaining technical excellence in the codebase
• Implement A/B testing to support in finding the most effective designs for a specific target group
• Ability to be creative and problem-solving to give all B2C web shop’s their own identity
• Develop new algorithms to improve the semantic understanding of different content types for better search experience, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling differences
• Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions to improve website search results
• Experience with VueJS (experience with React or Angular)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience/ Good knowledge in Bloom reach.
• Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills
• Experience with Atlassian Suite and Git
• Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
• Experience with Commerce tools and Scrum methodology
• 5+ years’ experience building software solutions in a corporate or start-up engineering environment using C++ and/or Java, Python, and Ruby
About the Company
We are experts in distributing food and beverages from the world’s leading brands to non-conventional markets, including duty-free channels, government and defence sites, industrial caterers, and domestic supermarkets and retailers. Our sourcing, warehousing, and distribution solutions allow you to focus on your core business while growing your reach. Connect to our owned online and offline retail channels, tailor your offering to local consumer preferences, and reach target audiences with our powerful brand development and marketing solutions.
- Wholesalers and resellers easily expand into distinctive markets to grow their business.
- Brands develop and strengthen their presence in non-conventional markets.
Front End Developer
Green Gulf Careers
Web and Front End Developer
A Leading Company In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||7 Feb|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|