Job description / Role
The Front-End Developer will be responsible for building new products based on design, turning these into a fully functional application, using the latest technologies.
You will play a critical role in optimising the current technology stack choice in order to secure high quality and scalable code, faster outcomes and more efficient and agile workflows.
Our client is a business that has seen rapid success and growth in the region and are now looking to expand the Development team in Dubai, UAE.
* Proficient experience and understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3.
* Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code on server-side JS frameworks and CSS pre-processing platforms.
* CMS that works on PHP based templates and smarty templates with experience in responsive website requirements with a dedicated focus on mobile usability.
* Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
In addition to a fantastic Front-End Developer opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary.
* A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, and/or another specialized relevant fields.
* Minimum 4 years' experience as a Front-End Developer in a production environment, with the ability to code and implement PSD to HTML to CMS, both off the shelf and and in-house.
* Working in an agile, lean start-up environment and approach to business preferred with familiarity in tools such as Photoshop.
* Handles ambiguity, diplomatically & influentially. Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Del Monte Foods (U.A.E) FZE
Associate Developer (Graduate Hire / Early Professional)
IBM Middle East
Full Stack Developer
Right Calibre Executive Search
Web Designer / Front-End Developer