Job description / Role
• Responsible for the functional development and performance optimization of the company's trading website;
• Follow the company's coding standards and be responsible for coding implementation, and participate in product front-end performance optimization, troubleshooting and resolution, and security reinforcement;
• Land the product with back-end development students, and write operation manuals, installation and deployment manuals, etc.;
• Participate in module design, undertake system and project development work, and be able to guide junior and intermediate engineers, share technology, and jointly promote the progress of team members;
• Research and analyze the implementation of mainstream technologies in the industry, optimize the implementation plan, and continuously improve product functions.
• Have more than 5 years of front-end work experience, and have extensive experience in solving multi-browser compatibility issues;
• Deep understanding of Web standards, practical understanding and practical experience in front-end performance, accessibility, maintainability and other related knowledge, and successful works;
• Have experience in Node.js (express/koa), npm, gulp, grunt, webpack, etc. 6. 6. Have practical experience in front-end engineering and modular development;
• Experience in related projects of securities companies or exchanges is preferred;
• Have a certain aesthetic ability;
• Have strong front-end optimization ideas and experience;
• Have a strong interest in various system interface design and interaction, have good learning ability, communication ability, analysis and problem-solving ability, excellent teamwork spirit, strong logic, optimistic and cheerful personality.
About the Company
Hoo Exchange is the world's leading digital assets trading platform.