Job description / Role
This Client is on a mission to build the largest cloud in the UAE and to offer artificial intelligence capabilities. It is a holding company that houses several companies focused on different domains including healthcare, finance, oil and gas etc.The objective is to leverage and deploy artificial intelligence in the oil and gas sector. It aims in providing an end-to-end solution by using its data, cloud and talent to develop artificial intelligence solutions that seek to reduce costs and enhance security.
It embodies an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit that embraces challenges to push boundaries and seeks to welcome professionals to its team that share the desire to make meaningful and impactful contributions to its mission. Always on the cutting edge of technology, It provides its talent all the opportunities to thrive and excel. Working at this client includes dealing with massive data sets, an AI infrastructure that is powered by the latest NVIDIA GPU cloud computing platform and access to limitless compute, storage and network resources.
• Design and implement User Interfaces, Visualizations and Dashboards;
• Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews;
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products;
• Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution;
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
• Bachelors + 5 years experience or Master + 2 years experiences
• Test driven development (TDD)
• Ability to deliver something valuable with minimum supervision or even clarity
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Git based integration and delivery workflows
• Lean/Agile/SCRUM mindset and working experience
• Bonus points: UI/UX design, experience with Docker
• Bonus Points for Working experience in Oil&Gas, Geology, Physics, Sciences and for Full Stack experience
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
Senior Front End Developer - AngularJS, React, Node
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jun|
Del Monte Foods (U.A.E) FZE
Front & Backend Developer
Full Stack Developer
Right Calibre Executive Search