Job description / Role
We are looking for individuals that strive for excellence and are highly motivated team players.
The Beach Club Receptionist plays a key role in the arrival and departure experience of all visitors and club members. They will need to warmly greet and check in all visitors and members. As well as respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and comfort.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year experience in a similar position, preferably within hotels/resorts. The applicant must have excellent communication, computer/telephone skills and a strong work ethic. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
• Conduct daily registration of guests and members and ensure membership cards are valid.
• Provide general information about the Beach Club and source any information needed when required.
• Answer phone calls and emails according to facility procedure.
• Take bookings for restaurant, pool and group fitness studios and coordinate with appropriate associates.
• To keep a record of statistics for guests and members using the facilities.
• Make cashier report and delivery to FO cashier and accounts department.
• Attend to guest complaints / concerns and rectify the problem effectively and efficiently or report to and follow up with management.
• Assist in Membership Resignations and deal with them as per our Standard Operating Procedure.
• The Post Holder must ensure they are able to answer quires about all aspects The Club.
• Perform Daily till opening and closing procedures.
• Take a tally of the funds in the cash register when required during a shift and produce transaction reports.
• Operate registers, scanners and credit card/debit card terminals.
• Perform basic math functions to collect payments.
• Maintain accurate cash drawer.
• Ensuring the front desk is supervised during the shift of coverage.
• Friendly, courteous, and welcoming (THIS IS A MUST – you’ll be the first point of contact for our business)
• Reliable and punctual
• Well organized, attention to detail
• Enthusiastic and positive
• Great communication skills
• Fitness enthusiasts
About the Company
TRAIN Strength & Fitness opened in January 2016 and has since become the top performing club (gym) in the UAE. The brand has become a well recognised name across the region.
The 42,000sq ft facility has a unique operation and boasts it’s own retail & nutrition store as well as a healthy café.
Due to it’s success the club & brand is expanding across different fields, with new branches set to open in various areas across the region.