Job description / Role
Job description / Role:
The Front of House Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the Guest House, including but not limited to, directing the activities of all Soft Services employees, ensuring cleanliness and sanitation, friendly efficient guest service, and all administrative and accounting duties are done according to company policy. The Front of House Manager will work mostly in the Front of the House, with a mixture of opening, mid, and closing shifts, but will at all times have overall responsibility for the entire building. This position requires successful previous management experience, preferably in a 5 star hotel environment.
• Liaising with Clients and key business managers to ensure full and proactive business support is provided to their areas of responsibility.
• Invest time and energy in the management and development and motivation of the Reception and Housekeeping team, in a manner to ensure highest quality and value for money while maintaining high team morale.
• Under take skills enhancement and personal development through monitoring and mentoring, on individual and team basis.
• Assist and deputize for the Soft Services Manager as required. Ensure all aspects of FOH and Admin and HR policies and procedures are adhered to including timesheets, overtime claims, sickness and holiday forms.
• Management of the delivery of small works projects and move and changes within designated areas.
• Ensure reception is covered between the hours of TBD
• Ensure that reception is covered at all other times (holidays, sickness, security cover etc.) by being personally positioned on the reception desk.
• To ensure the guest booking in and out system (Opera) is maintained and adhered to at all times. To ensure that the reception area is maintained to a high standard and is presentable at all times.
• Provide accurate statistical reports for the Guesthouse as and when required by the Soft Services Manager.
AED 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Transport and Food whilst in the Western Region.
• Candidate Must Be A Female
• 10 years of experience in a relevant field providing similar services. Demonstrable experience working on a prestigious site delivering similar services.
• Budgeting, finance etc. Training in current OHSE and QA and environmental legislations and systems.
• Experience in managing the delivery of services to meet KPIs, without attracting abatements.
• High level of knowledge in current computer software with essential knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook or related program. High level of experience in the use of CAFM systems.
• Understanding of current technical legislation in relation to the delivery of Facilities Maintenance Management in relation to soft services activities. Ability to carry out condition, performance and compliance surveys and report
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.