Job description / Role
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Coordinator for a company based in Dubai Marina to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information, both in person and over the phone. A customer-oriented approach is essential, as is an excellent command of English. Additional spoken languages would be a plus.
Having worked in a Property Development or Real Estate Company would be a plus.
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated and accurate records on company CRM system
• Monitor office expenses and costs regarding petty cash
• Take up other duties as assigned
• Proven experience of at least 2 years as front desk representative, agent or relevant position in U.A.E.
• Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
• Knowledge of office management and basic book keeping
• Proficient in English and Russian (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills and customer service orientation
• Prefer candidates living in Dubai Marina.
About the Company
A leading Real Estate Development company.