Job description / Role
We are looking for a Front Office Coordinator as maternity cover for a period of not more than 3 months.
As an office coordinator, you will be responsible to ensure administrative cover of the office reception area and attend to other office coordination tasks as specified below:
• Devising/ maintaining office systems including data management and filing.
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for company executives.
• Coordinating internal events, meetings, celebrations and activities.
• Screening phone calls to forward to relevant persons and managing enquiries and requests as appropriate.
• Managing the Front Desk , receiving walk-ins and other guests.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations, combining branch reports.
• Handle purchasing of stationery, cleaning material, utilities and IT supplies.
• Supporting the smooth operation of office, pantry ensuring stocks are replenished regularly.
• Liaising with couriers, dispatch teams and control the post in and out.
This role could be yours if:
• You are a recent graduate
• You are on a sponsored or dependent visa
• You have 1 year of total work experience
• You have an excellent command of oral and written English. Arabic is an advantage.
• You have basic knowledge of Outlook, MS Excel and Word knowledge
• You are a quick learner, adaptable and naturally curious
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant