Job description / Role
Front Office Duty Manager
Majorly focuses in lobby, supports Front Desk, Business Center, Executive Lounge and Concierge during daily operation , also assists the management team in the daily managerial tasks for the Front Office, ensuring a seamless experience for the guest in all areas. Recognizes and maintains relationship with guests, also need solve guest complaint or request in a professional way.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Rooms Division Manager and/or the Night Manager, and within the limits of the established Swissôtel Al Murooj Hotel and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), his/her responsibilities are to provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual service and to practice up-selling techniques. To work with a team spirit and to ensure that each guest leaves the property fully satisfied and with the wish to return back.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with all Swissôtel Al Murooj Hotel and local Operational Standards and ensure they are followed. He/she is responsible for supervising the operations at the front desk according to our hotel standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction under the control of the Rooms Division Manager in the accomplishment of their objectives. Must assist in accomplish obligations and goals as outlined below:
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocation, amenities and special requests of guests.
- Announce VIP rooms to Housekeeping and F&B departments.
- Ensure VIP rooms are ready, checked and all in order prior to arrival.
- Attend management morning briefings as required.
- Take responsibility of your shift & handle situations, ensure that reception team on shift is looked after and assisted if needed.
- Register and process check in for all arrivals.
- Conduct daily briefings & ensure IQ standard is followed.
- Perform Check in & Check Out at the reception.
- Train and develop the team in order to achieve monthly targets.
- Check online comments (Tripadvsior, Booking.com etc) and investigate issues then report to the manager.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in 5 star hotels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to lead by example.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.