Job description / Role
- Guarantees the smooth running of the client's stay in the hotel
- Manage and motivate reception teams to deliver quality service to the client
- Contributes to its permanent satisfaction by ensuring a quality service in compliance with standards and procedures
- Contributes to the achievement of the objectives of its service
- Participates in the development of turnover through its sales action
- Adopts the right behaviors and attitudes in the spirit of Service ibis Styles and around its values: Modernity, Simplicity, Well-being
- Is present regularly in the lobby and reception of the hotel, gives life to the user-friendly space and highlights the offers of the brand and its hotel according to each type of clientele
- Establishes a quality relationship with the customer, following the know-how of ibis Styles from the reception and throughout his stay, in order to build loyalty
- Takes into account and anticipates the needs of the client
- Manages the complaints when these could not be taken care by his collaborators
Business technique / production
- Knows perfectly the ibis Styles specifies and informs the customer about the conditions of stays, the formalities and the services
- Organizes arrivals and departures, facilitates the completion of the check-out at a different time than the departure of the client
- Coordinates the allocation of rooms and possible dislodgements
- Is in relation with other departments whenever necessary
- Ensures the presence and the actuality of the documents made available to the customer
Team management / transverse involvement
- Anticipates needs and organizes recruitment for his team.
- Ensures the proper functioning of his team: develops the work schedule taking into account the skills of each, anime, motivates, ensures the good atmosphere ...
- Conducts annual appraisals of its employees, sets their objectives and accompanies them in carrying out their potential professional project
- Develops and monitors the training plan of his team
- Is the guarantor of the respect of the labor legislation - Is attentive, Informs, consults, implies, and empowers his team on the life of his establishment and the network.
Commercial / Sales
- Forms his team on sales pitches and ensures implementation
- Communicates to his team the objectives of filling and average price of the day to realize
- Participate in defining accommodation pricing policy
- Ensures that the loyalty program of the brand and / or the Group is valued by customers
- Guarantees a good synergy of place by the dynamization of the inter-hotel referral by his team - Is the guarantor of the quality of service, the respect in all points the promise quality of the mark and encourages the customer to express himself on the interactive guestbook
- Prepares the annual budget for its service, ensures follow-up and puts in place any corrective actions
- Guarantees compliance with billing and collection procedures
- Keeps his dashboards up to date (turnover, occupancy rate, average price per room, activity forecasts, workforce planning, etc.).
- Develops its annual budget for its service, analyses the results and makes the necessary corrective actions.
- Optimizes the workforce management of his department
Hygiene / Safety of persons / Environment
- Ensures the cleanliness of his workplace
- Applies and ensures the application of the security rules of the hotel (fire)
- Respects and ensures the respect of the commitments of the sustainable development policy taken on the establishment (saving of energy, recycling, sorting of waste) "
- Level of Education Others Areas of study Other Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English Optional languages Arabic
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.