Job description / Role
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest manmade island and archipelago.
This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
The property is set to open in the fourth quarter of 2021.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as Front Office Manager!
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise all tasks of front office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
- Supervise the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue
- Monitor Front Office, and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure priority guests, repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition
- Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities and monitors Front Office Marketing techniques in line with FIT marketing program
- Maintain inter-departmental relationships to ensure seamless customer service
- Assume overall responsibility for maintaining standards to ensure furnishings facilities and equipment are clean, in good repair and well maintained
- Schedule and regularly conducts routine inspections of areas under his/her control
- Maintain knowledge of credit policies and procedures and liaise closely with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out
- Know system recovery procedures
- Interpret computer reports and compile relevant statistics for front office
- Continually check the accuracy of room count
- Approve upgrades and special amenities
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees
- Conduct comprehensive monthly departmental meetings to include a review of procedures and events which warrants special handling and detailed information
- Communicate to Director of Rooms all pertinent information such as the expected arrival and departure of VIPs
- Prepare efficient work and vacation schedule for Front Office Staff, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements
- Work with the Human Resource Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive.
- Plan for future staffing needs and recruit in line with company guidelines
- Prepare detailed induction programmes for new staff
- Analyse training needs of Front Office staff and develop training programmes
- Conduct probation and formal performance appraisals
- Coach, counsel, discipline staff and provide constructive feedback to staff
- Work with the Finance and Business Manager in the preparation and management of the department's budget
- Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all direct reports do the same
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
- Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Assistant Manager - Regency Club
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Assistant Manager 2