Job description / Role
Front Office Manager The Front Office Manager must be a dynamic leader who has proven excellence in guest service delivery, training and the management of multiple departments. Reporting to the Director of Rooms, this highly capable individual will effectively lead the arrival through departure experience of our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal guest service excellence
- Ensure that Guest and Colleague concerns are resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Review industry trends and competition for new and innovative product and service opportunities
- Effective recruitment, selection and training for all positions within the dept
- Develop/update job descriptions, Job task checklists, training manuals, systems and procedures for all positions and ensure they are clearly documented and easily accessible.
- Develop a strong team through consistently effective leadership, operations and succession planning
- Coach and mentor colleagues to allow them to exceed guest expectations and provide a path for career development with Fairmont Bab Al Bahr.
- Establish effective goals, measurements and action plans for the department in all pillars; EES, GSI, H&S, and Financial
- Maximization of revenue streams from Front Office
- Member of the hotel revenue management team (Yield)
- Maintain department efficiency/productivity
- Maintain company core standards for Front Office
- Maintain SOX compliance of Front Office at 100%
- Champion Fairmont President's Club hotel wide committee ensuring guest expectations are met and exceeded
- Execute departmental Health & Safety
- Adhere to the crisis management and business continuity plans for the department
- Involved in the development and execution of hotel wide five year strategic plans
- Effective and timely interaction with all Hotel departments including participation and representation in hotel wide meetings /committees as required.
Your experience and skills include:
- Current or previous experience as a Front Office Manager
- Highly motivated, organized, goal and results oriented individual who thrives under pressure
- Proven ability to effectively lead, motivate and develop your team
- Comprehensive knowledge of Front Office, Guest Services and Executive Floor operations
- Hospitality/Business Degree an asset
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office Manager / Administrator
A Leading International Holding Company