Job description / Role
Front Office Manager
Bring your experience and passion as a Front Office Manager and join our team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- All Heartist Program with exclusive discount card dedicated to Accor employees offering discounted rates for hotel stays, dining, travel, shopping and lot more!
- Career opportunities across a network of international brands in more than 5100 hotels across 110 countries
What you will be doing:
- Manage Front Office operations, lead front office team and ensure proper completion of all Front Office duties.
- Responsible for training and developing all front office staff on SOP's, established standards, on how to deal with guests, Opera, IT systems. The role is required to monitor policy compliance.
- in maintaining excellent relations with guests and staff.
- Maintain a track of all guest's complaints, incidents related to staff
- Inspects all the guest's areas including rooms, lobby, hotel's public areas taking corrective action where needed.
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledge and experience in accounting systems including Opera and Micros
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Your team and working environment:
The iconic Queen Elizabeth II (QE2) is a historic gem and the only floating hotel in Dubai. The hotel features 447 distinctive rooms. A one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today. Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.