Front Office Manager
Job description / Role
- Oversee the Front Office operations, including the Reception, CID, Bell Desk, Concierge, Guest Relations ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- Ensure appropriate stock level for the smooth run of the Front Office operations and to approve requisitions accordingly.
- Ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service and also the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- Act as a representative of the Management when dealing with guest complaints or if a member of the Front Office team is facing difficulties that she/ he cannot solve on her/ his own.
- Manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guest satisfaction and recording it.
- To be fully aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.
- 2-5 years experience, depending on education and career background
- Diploma or degree in vocational hospitality or Room Division
- Fluent in English (French & Arabic will be an advantage)
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.