Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the efficient running of the night operations in the hotel.
- Oversee directly the overnight staff of the hotel and indirectly the Front Office operations during the night, including the Reception, CID, Bell Desk, Concierge, Guest Relations, Business Center, Airport representatives, Drivers and Valet Parking, ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- Ensure appropriate stock level for the smooth run of the night operations and to approve requisitions accordingly.
- Ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards and have the proper coverage and supervision of all the sections at all times during the night.
- Present in the reception or lobby during check-in and check-out time or any event and to socialize with guests, playing a Public Relations role.
- Ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
- Personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions and keep the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- To act as a representative of the Management when dealing with guest complaints or if a staff member is facing difficulties that she/ he cannot solve on her/ his own.
- Maintain database of suppliers and service providers
- Assist Front Office Manager with office fit out requirements and administrations
- You might be assigned to additional responsibilities according to operation requirements
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 1-2 years' experience in the position
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.