Job description / Role
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Informs company personnel with visitor arrival.
• Keeps a safe, clean, and presentable reception area by complying with company’s procedures.
• Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls accordingly.
• Receiving and sorting daily emails.
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners.
• Experience in a similar position.
• Customer Service attitude, with professional attitude and appearance.
• Exceptional communication, orgnaisational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent English written and spoken communication.
• High level of multitasking and time management skills.
• Professionalism and Integrity.
• Proficiency in MS Office, as well as hands-on knowledge on office equipment (printers, phones, etc.)
About the Company
We are a leading Dubai based business setup service provider dedicated to offering world-class company formation services in Dubai and across the UAE in the most-efficient and cost-effective manner. Our in-depth service offerings and specialties include mainland, free zone and offshore company formation in Dubai and the UAE, PRO services, document clearing, translation, VAT registration and secretarial services. From Dubai South company formation to true copy attestation in Dubai, RAK offshore company formation to business setup in RAKEZ and the establishment of a business in the IFZA freezone, we are here to provide complete assistance with it all and more.
Front Office Receptionist
A Leading Group In UAE
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Junior Administrative Assistant
A Leading Consulting, Advisory & Management Solutions Firm In The UAE