Job description / Role
Primary role and responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome visitors, customers, suppliers visiting offices
- Answer telephone calls politely and direct calls to colleagues noting details of the calls & maintain call logs .
- Arrange business travel bookings and employment visa documentation arrangement for employees
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to CEO
- Prepare correspondence, Updates Staff Database, monitor attendance & Leave management
- Schedule and follow up on appointments & Book meeting rooms
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness, ensure maintenance and cleanliness of office
- Ensure entrance and exits are kept clear and clean at all times
- Manage petty cash payments, basic cashiering duties for over-the-counter sales on direction of Finance, basic bookkeeping duties for receipts and customs documentation
- Order office supplies, negotiate pricing, maintain stock of inventory and prepare MIS report as required by management.
Logistics & Procurement:
- Drive the delivery of customer orders from acceptance of PO to trigger dispatch, then follow up with customer for service fulfilment.
- Check stock levels to plan and prioritize delivery requirements
- Communicate order acknowledgement to customer with an accurate delivery ETA to customers and keep them updated of changes
- Work in partnership with Sales to ensure special requirements are fulfilled
- Partner with Finance on payment and invoicing requirements
- Trigger delivery with outbound logistics
- Follow up with customers to confirm order & services met customer requirements
- Plan and co-ordinate inventory purchase with vendors and suppliers to optimize purchase power and discounts
- Maintain a JIT stock level to ensure customer orders are fulfilled efficiently
- Input and plan with Finance to deliver Strategic inventory
- Create and maintain vendor price lists for all brands represented by company
- Work with finance to develop a consistent margin control and prepare MIS reports.
- Desired candidate should have worked in multitasking role of managing front office desk, logistics, procurement & sales coordination will be considered.
- Candidate with 5-8 years of similar work experience and knowledge
- Candidate with minimum of Graduation Degree
- Candidate should have working knowledge of SAP, Zoho books & CRM
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (read, write and speak) in English and Arabic as added advantage but not mandatory, able to multitask job responsibilities, disciplined and organized in work, excellent customer service skills and negotiation skills.
About the Company
Easy World Group Companies (eWorld) is a leading Value Added distributor and solution provider of data communication, Industrial automation and Telecommunication products in Middle East region.
Established in 2002, eWorld is a specialized distributor of leading edge mission critical, enterprise data, voice, security, and industrial networking as well as telecommunications products and solutions across the Middle East. We offer industry leading Networking and automation products backed up by our professional and experienced team to our valuable customers.
eWorld has a proven track record in providing end to end solutions for our diverse customer base and support our clients with a range of core competencies and value added services to ensure that our customers are returned best value for their investment and obtain products that meet their requirements perfectly.
Natcore General Trading
Junior Office Administrator
Front Desk Executive
The Corporate Group (TCG)