Front Office Receptionist
Job description / Role
Front Office Receptionist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front Office Receptionist to join our Rixos The Palm team. To provide exceptional service to the guests & maintains the overall efficiency of standards set.
What's in it for you:
- Register and process check in for all arrivals.
- Handle guest checkouts efficiently and professionally.
- Update guest information into the computer after a complete check-in.
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests' departure.
- Handles walk-in counter reservations at all times and process call in reservations when the room reservations section is closed.
- Provide friendly and courteous service to guests and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
- Resolve guests' complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediate follow-up.
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
- Check and convey message, mail, and package to Guests.
- Assist at the Information counter, Foreign Exchange, Night Audit, and, Business center, as and when assigned.
- Have knowledge of the hotel rate codes, package, segmentation, discounts, and how to handle each.
- Handle safe deposit boxes in accordance with policies and procedures.
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience working as a Receptionist in 5* Hotels
- Customer-service & Data Entry experience.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
Your team and working environment:
Rixos The Palm Dubai Hotel & Suites is a multi-awarded family beach destination situated on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Dubai.
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos The Palm, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.