Job description / Role
• Ensure that all guests are warmly welcomed, recognized and maintain eye contact in accordance with hotel Brand service standards and the goals of GSHA.
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Front Office procedures and computer system.
• Deal with all guest requests promptly, taking personal responsibility to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
• Use guest name whenever possible in accordance with hotel standards.
• Be familiar with all room types, availability, rates, group movements, billing, daily events, promotions, VIP’s.
• Handling guest messages, facsimiles, and mail, ensuring that the information is passed on is accurate, complete, and promptly delivered.
• Convey information and messages to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
• Effectively communicate and liaise with associates on all levels, understanding the importance of teamwork within hotel operations.
• Be aware of facilities and points of interest within Dubai and surrounding areas to assist with any guest inquiries.
• Ensure all necessary information is obtained upon check-in, following hotel credit procedures.
• Be familiar with all vouchers and group billing procedures.
• Adhere to hotel credit procedures and policies at all times.
• Handle the guest checkout process, ensuring billing processes and manual postings are conducted in accordance with hotel standards.
• Maintain cash float and accurately handle money at all times.
• Be fully conversant and efficient in dealing with foreign currencies and their exchange rates in order to provide foreign exchange services to guests.
• Maintain daily logbook and conduct informative handover to next shift ensuring that all relevant information is passed on clearly.
• Maintain a clean and tidy work area in accordance with the hotel standards.
• Adhere to hotel policy regarding uniform and personal presentation.
• Ensure that your Manager is informed immediately of any emergency, security or health & safety matter.
• Perform any additional duties as requested by Hotel Management.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Possess a professional presentation.
• Have a professional phone demeanor.
• Must have strong computer software proficiency.
• Must be able to handle cash and credit transactions.
• Must have ability to maintain calm, polite, and patient in stressful situations.
About the Company
A leading group in UAE.
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall
Front Office Agent
Front Desk Receptionist
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant