Job description / Role
A Front Office Supervisor assists in management of daily Front Office operations and works with customers and Guests as part of a project used to demonstrate capabilities required in the hotel management sector.
As Front Office Supervisor, you will assist in management of daily Front Office operations and work with customers and Guests as part of a project used to demonstrate capabilities required in the hotel management sector. A Front Office Supervisor Intern is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Supervise the efficient operations of reception including check in/out procedures
• Support team members in handling guest requests and inquiries to ensure a positive outcome is achieved
• Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
• Advise team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel for events or for general accommodations
• Understand thoroughly all hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
• Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
• Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
AED 2,200 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: with either company accommodation or live out allowance
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
• Desire to progress within the Hospitality industry
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous supervisory experience
• Previous experience in the hotel industry
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Green Gulf Careers