Job description / Role
The primary responsibility of the Front Desk Supervisor is to greet arriving guests and settle their accounts for the Hotel at the Reception Desk by providing a warm, personal welcome and offering assistance to guests throughout the duration of their stay. The main focus for the Supervisor is to make sure Front Desk team to warm welcomes and helpfulness.
Hotel Overview: Nestled amongst the hidden valleys of the majestic Al Hajar Mountains, Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort lies along the coastal region of Dibba, the second largest town in the emirate of Fujairah. Set against a dramatic backdrop of rugged terrain, travelers can expect to discover a destination lauded for its natural beauty, with archeological and heritage sites all within easy accessibility from the resort.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Front Office, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Demonstrates Fairmont’s Brand Standards in all interactions
• Provides a warm welcome& fond farewell to guests and assists guests’ according to FHR Brand Standards
• Remains observant and responds to each guest who approaches the Reception Desk
• Maintains a perpetual presence on the Reception Desk throughout the hours of the shift
• Greets all guests courteously, using the guest’s name whenever possible Follows Hotel’s telephone etiquette standards
• Drive FPC enrollments
• Monitor PSB information is input accurately and uploaded in time
• Follows Occupational Health & Safety regulations
• Ensures adherence to Fairmont’s Code of Ethics
• Drives Rate & RevPAR through up-selling room brand
• Previous experience is an asset
• Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills
• Proficient in the English language (verbal & written)
• Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective
• Must be flexible in terms of working hours
• Able to type 25 words per minute
• 2 years minimum experience in customer service, leadership experience would be asset
• A hospitality diploma is an asset
• Computer literacy in Windows, MS Office Suite, and Fidelio PMS systems is recommended
• Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Manager - Front Office
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Front Office Agent
|Abu Dhabi||5 Dec|
TGC Consulting Middle East