Job description / Role
Front Office Supervisor
- Represents the Front Office Department at the Front Office Desk and ensure that the image of the hotel in relation to the Company Core Values
- Ensures guests have a smooth running stay at the hotel
- Organises the customer welcome and care provided by his/her team
- Supervises the work of the receptionists of hi/her team
- Helps meet the department's quantitative and qualitative targets
What is in it for you:
- Hotel ID Card offering discounted rates for selected amusement parks in majority parts of UAE for your and your family/friends
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities for with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- To supervise activities delegated to junior staffs
- To ensure implementation of standard operating procedures
- To handle situations wherein receptionists are experiencing difficulties
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
- Strong interpersonal & problem solving skills
- Being a Heartist, people are at the heart of everything we do. Our main vision is to provide utmost services to our guests & create an amazing & everlasting memories with one another
- Dynamic working environment with a strong brand that unites tradition, culture
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Receptionist / Lounge Staff
Big Fish Recruitment
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Front Office Duty Manager