Job description / Role
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group; today announced the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, is set to open in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, will be a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property will be The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel's public areas, guestrooms and Cleo will be designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge to be designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
To ensure operational efficiency of all Front Office areas during shift and the service delivery of those areas.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her staff to ensure optimal guest satisfaction
- Greet all guests in a friendly and helpful manner and attempt to learn and use guest's name at every opportunity
- Register and room all arrivals according to established procedures
- Perform check in, check out and room change procedures and ensure all data are entered completely into the hotel systems
- Maintain cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received
- Cash hotel guests' personal and travelers checks and assist with currency exchange
- Keep abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
- Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures for programs such as Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and Loyalty programs
- Attend to guest's complaints, inquiries and requests in a timely and courteous manner
- Is familiar with other hotels so that guest indicating any next destination on the registration card can be "sold" on an onward booking to another Hyde Hotels
- Perform the audit balances and prepare all works for audit in an orderly fashion
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures
- Maintain exemplary department standards of behavior and appearance and attitude
- Ensure that the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times
- Conducts shift briefings to communicate hotel activities and operational requirements
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to develop rapport with colleagues and management staff
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with guests and patrons
- Able to exercise good judgement with difficult guests
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Degree from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' relevant experience with at least 2 year at a supervisory level
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Agent
Front Office Supervisor
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall