Job description / Role
We are looking at hiring Front Office Supervisor.
• He will be responsible for processing all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key.
• Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements. Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions.
• Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing.
• Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists.
• Complete cashier and closing reports.
• Supply guests with directions and property information.
• Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary.
• Follow up to ensure requests have been met.
• Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges.
• Balance and drop receipts.
• Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
• Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures.
• Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
• The candidate should have minimum 1-3 year of experience working in a hotel in UAE.
• The candidate should have good command over English language and should have knowledge of opera.
Please apply with detailed CV and latest photograph.
About the Company
Luxuria Hotel Management is a fully integrated pioneer hotel management company specialized in the hospitality sector and with an expanding portfolio across the Middle East and India.
LHM provides hotel owners and developers a broad spectrum of world-class management solutions catering to all market segments from luxury to budget.
LHM’s strategic expansion in the Middle East and India (soon) has been successful in unlocking a world of opportunities while creating value for its customers, stakeholders, associate companies and its employees. The portfolio is currently located in the vibrant destination of Dubai – United Arab Emirates, with a pipeline of hotels under development to grow LHM’s regional footprint further. The target is to grow by another 2 hotel properties before the last quarter of 2019 and to have portfolio of 10 hotels by the year 2022.