Job description / Role
Play Your Part
The Front Office Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Front Office Manager with day to day operations, acting as the first line of guest recovery, answering and responding to internal and external guest needs and deliver outstanding guest service.
• Responsible and held accountable to all responsibilities of a front desk agent which include but not limited to
• Check guests in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled, and accurate information is established in the hotel’s systems.
• Maintains and improves the quality of the guests experience
• Processes all payments according to established hotel requirements
• Provides information and assistance to all guests and visitors
• Provides prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all requests for guest room reservations, changes, cancellations and information
• Provides prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all incoming calls and assistance for outgoing calls that transpire through PBX
• Plays an integral part in assisting with emergencies, (fire, medical, power/system failure) by contacting the designated personnel for immediate assistance and following designated roles of printing necessary reports
• Assists guest services, housekeeping and maintenance staff with accommodating guest requests
• Creates a work environment that promotes teamwork, recognition and mutual respect.
• Maintains confidentiality of all guests
• Provides ideas and suggestions for new products, services, technology and processes to ensure the resort’s vision and in anticipation of changing guest needs.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
• Maintains and organizes site Inspections by keeping detailed records of when site inspections are to occur, selecting rooms and communicating to necessary department heads.
• Maintains and controls safe while on duty, keeping detailed records of all transactions.
• Provides new hires with adequate training and ongoing training for all other front desk employees.
• Provides lateral support to retail team by assisting with manager overrides, discounts and returns.
• Works diligently at continuously working with Front Office Manager on operation improvements.
• Completes audits on Front Office checklist to ensure completion on a daily/shift basis.
Health & Safety:
You are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within your team, in line with the Group Policy (HS001). In particular, you must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees you are responsible for are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it. You must ensure that safe working practices are monitored and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, you must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
• High school diploma or equivalent experience required
• 1 – 3 years of Hotel front desk experience using OPERA PMS or equivalent preferred.
• Must be able to speak the English language clearly and fluently or local/regional language standard.
• Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and written
• Must have excellent guest service skills, proven conflict resolution skills, and proven leadership skills to drive initiatives to improve the team and the business.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Guest Service Supervisor
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Guest Services Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG