Job description / Role
This is a great opportunity for a Senior eCommerce/Online Trading Professional to work on a 5 month contract with a leading womenswear retail brand within the UAE. This role is an immediate start for someone already based in the UAE.
The Senior Online Trading Manager will be responsible for:
* Owning the Digital P&L of the eCommerce website, taking responsibilities for all digital trading and online promotional activities
* Overseeing a team of Category Managers and working closely with the Merchandise Managers
* Use of web analytics and data insights to optimize website merchandising decisions and look for areas of improvement to increase AOV and drive greater Conversions
* Assess and propose functionality improvements like payment methods, content localization, and use of technology to improve digital customer experience and maximize online sales
* Driving Customer Retention and Acquisition opportunities and looking for ways to properly cross-sell and up-sell relevant products
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful for you application for the Senior Online Trading Manager you will have:
* 8+ years relevant experience within Digital Trading and have previous womenswear experience
* Managed P&L's and teams in previous roles
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand how to quickly translate data into actions
* Proven experience increasing online revenue with a leading Retailer
You must be immediately available and have previous Womenswear experience to be considered for this opportunity - salary range 20,000 - 25,000 AED per month
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible. Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.