Job description / Role
Due to client demand, we're expanding our in-house team of developers. We're seeking people like us who enjoy playing (and working) with modern tools and technologies to build really cool software, services and applications. Developers that enjoy "show & tell", look forward to learning something new every day, appreciate a work/life balance and have the desire, intelligence and ability to put UX at the core of everything we do.
If that sounds like you, then please get in touch and tell us what you would like to be working on tomorrow.
- Duration: Permanent Position
- Probation: 3 months
- Working Hours: Sun - Thu 09:00 - 18:00 (but we can be flexible)
- Desired start date: January 2018
- Reporting to: Senior Lead Developer
- Other interactions: Clients along with internal UX/UI & DevSecOps teams
- To keep appsintegra at the forefront of modern application development through the design and development of software and services internally and for our amazing client base.
- Build world-class software using modern tools and technologies
- Ensure maximum test coverage of code
- Work collaboratively with fellow dev team members and mentor junior developers
- Bring new ideas and concepts on how we can improve out code, technology stack, testing and processes.
- Subordinates: Graduate/Junior Developers
- Travel requirements: occasional travel to clients' sites within the UAE
We're looking for developers that:
- Have fallen in and out of love with frameworks such as Angular, React, Polymer, View etc. - and are stronger for it
- Have used web components and at least know why we now have ShadowDom
- Understand what micro services are and what you can (and can't) do with cloud functions
- Can write stored procedures and queries that run on servers (I kid you not!)
- Know that TDD is cool way to work but not always practical and that 80% code coverage is a minimum
- Are experienced with using git and
Bonus points for:
- Having developed and shipped something using PWA technologies
- Experience in using firebase, nosql, smartpass, lighthouse, GraphQL/Hasura or Docker
- Having contributed to an open-source project/lib
About the Company
We focus on the User Experience (UX) and work back from there so that everything we do improves on the old processes and systems – resulting in a system that is fully adopted and a pleasure to use.
By designing agile systems and expertly integrating them into your business, we handle all the technical complexities so you can enjoy the lasting benefits - and we're good at it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Full Stack Developer
Senior Front End Developer - AngularJS, React, Node
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jun|
Full Stack Developer
Right Calibre Executive Search