Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with one of the biggest retailers in the Middle East, looking for looking for a Full Stack Developer. You will be working in an agile, dynamic environment and will be responsible for multi-faceted software development, integration, and application builds including mobile application components.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Be Involved in all stages of software development life cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing and support)
- Work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines
- Maintain documentation of process flow and oversee production system improvements
- Manage Agile backlogs and monitor the implementation of each project
- Maintaining code quality and performing automated unit and integration testing
- Share knowledge and expertise to other team members
- Coach newcomers to leverage the technical skills within the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a full-stack developer in an agile environment
- Technical skills in: Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Node JS applications development, architecture design experience, Angular and/or React, MySQL, SQL server, MongoDB, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery
- A team player, with excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Very good English communication skills
- Arabic speaker (advantage)
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with great benefits (bonus+ medical+ annual air ticket).
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.