Job description / Role
A leading E-commerce company in the Middle East is looking for a full Stack Developer to join their team in Dubai. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in similar role and capacity, who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities as a Full Stack Developer will include:
- Designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications.
- Maintaining documentation of process flow and overseeing production system improvements.
- Primary in charge of the health, performance and availability of the company applications in all the environments.
- Involved in all stages of software development life cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing and support)
- Managing Agile backlogs and monitoring the implementation of each project.
- Maintaining code quality and performing automated unit and integration testing.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise to other team members, and coach newcomers to leverage the technical skills within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, or similar
- With at least 5 years’ experience in similar role and capacity
- Experience working with multi-project and fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Extensive experience with Front-end technologies
- Strong skills in Angular and/or React, MySQL, SQL server, MongoDB, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery; Ionic experience in an advantage.
If you think you have the qualifications and interested to join this successful company, apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.