Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with an emerging start up business who are looking to bring on board an experienced Full Stack Developer to work out of their Abu Dhabi office.
* Full Stack Tech Requirements:
* Advanced proficiency web: e.g. HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS.
* Advanced proficiency with server-side languages: NodeJS & associated frameworks.
* Advanced proficiency with relational database design: e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle or MongoDB.
* Proficiency in blockchain: e.g. Solidity, Truffle, Geth/Parity.
* Developing front end, server and blockchain architectures.
* Maintenance of blockchain architecture, e.g. full nodes and wallets.
* Designing user interactions on web pages, APIs for exchange connectivity.
* Developing internal back-office website applications: front-to-back, i.e. UX, DB, APIs.
* Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones and cross-browser support.
* Ensuring responsiveness, quality and performance of applications.
* Meeting and exceeding both technical and customer requirements.
* Independent and proactive problem-solving skills.
* Demonstrable experience in an early-stage technology driven start up.
* Adaptable, flexible and agile working approach.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong organizational and project management skills.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Full Stack Developer
Lobo Management Services
Full Stack Web & App Developer
MERN Full Stack Developer