Job description / Role
The goal is to explore and exploit digital opportunities to strengthen the core business and create new business. The digital transformation of the core business including organizations, processes, technologies and skills will ensure the successful transition to the new. In a start-up approach our client will constantly look for new opportunities, that can be solved with digital solutions either through in-house development or together with partners.
As a Senior (Full-Stack) Software Engineer, you will be a part of a newly created team in an agile environment. As a part of a team of highly qualified software engineers, you will be the key factor for the success of our digital journey. Together with our product owners, you will help evolve digital products from a prototype to a market-ready solution.
* You built it; you run it; you own it. Be responsible for all aspects of your work.
* Develop, test, and run scalable front and backend applications for our innovative B2C and B2B products
* Develop Prototypes and POCs to validate technology and business ideas
* Participate in the estimations and architecture meetings
* Code Reviews and Pair Programming with your team members
* Activity influencing technology decisions
* 4 years+ in Software Engineering with experience in ReactJS, NodeJS and/or Spring Boot and you simply love to code
* Very experience either in frontend or backend technologies but also to be able to produce good results on the other technology field
* Frontend knowledge in ReactJS, Redux, Jest
* Backend application knowledge in NodeJS, Express, Jest and/or Java Spring Boot, Spring Data
* Experience with architecture patterns like microservices and message driven architecture
* Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL, MS SQL) and NoSQL (mongoDB, Couchbase)
* Knowledge about the topics K8S on azure, GitLab CI, Kafka, Redis and Microfrontends is a plus
Benefits in Kind
* An inspiring working environment in which it's possible to shape business innovations.
* A driven team and dynamic career opportunities that help you to grow both personally and professionally.
* The chance to be a game-changer in a start-up atmosphere with established business backing
* Social events and training budget
Salary and Benefits
Up to 28,000aed + bonus + company benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.