Job description / Role
As the Full Stack Developer, you will focus on modern JS Frameworks (Node.js & React), building scalable web applications, designing & implementing RESTful APIs for seamless data exchange between backend & user frontend.
A leading organisation going through exciting developments.
* Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code on server-side & client-side JS frameworks.
* Designing & building RESTful API services & integration with the frontend application tech.
* Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and implementing automated testing platforms, performance and unit testing.
* Dynamic work environment.
* Attractive salary.
* Opportunity to work for a leading organisation.
* A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, and/or another specialized relevant fields.
* Minimum of 5 years of total work experience.
* Experience implementing applications using Angular/React and Node.
* Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN/MERN full-stack paradigm.
* Ability to meet schedules, multiple competing deadlines, work independently as well as collaboratively.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.