Job description / Role
A successful up-and-coming online platform company in the Middle East is looking for a Full Stack Engineer – Mobile to join their innovative and dynamic team in Dubai.
As a Full Stack Engineer - Mobile, you will:
- Design, modify, develop, and implement software programming applications.
- Working from written specifications and pre-established guidelines.
- Maintaining documentation of process flow
- Oversee production system improvements
- Be in charge of the health and performance and availability of the mobile applications
- Be involved in all stages of software development life cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or similar fields
- With at least 3 years’ experience in Full Stack Mobile development
- Strong skills in React Native, Nodejs 8.11, GraphQL, MongoDB, GraphQL,
- Experience in Agile Environments, Task Automations, Shell Scripting, and AWS Cloud Technologies
In return for your success, the company will provide a competitive salary plus great benefits. Apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Full Stack Engineer - Backend
Quest Search & Selection
A Leading Trading Company in UAE
Technical Solution Consultant/Software Engineer - 11 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Mobile Developer (Native Apps / FinTech)
Android Developer (eCommerce Platform)
|Abu Dhabi||14 Oct|