Job description / Role
• Develop features across multiple sub modules within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, debugging , effort estimation, and continuous quality improvement of the design & code and deployment.
• The incumbent will design and implement new features, provide fixes / workarounds to bugs and innovate in alternate solutions
• S/He should be competent to provide quick solutions to problems and taking a feature /component through the entire life cycle, improve the space – time performance, and improve on usability / reliability.
• Design, implement, and adhere to the overall architecture to fulfill the functional requirements through software components.
• Take accountability of successful delivery of his or her functionality or module for the overall product objective.
• A senior software developer creates consistent design specifications using flowcharts, class diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), and a variety of other visual techniques to clearly convey the development approach to lead developer and other stakeholders.
• A senior software developer is also the primary person involved in source code walkthroughs, re-factoring and ensuring it meets the documentation standards.
• A senior software developer is often called to support troubleshooting efforts in production systems as well as fulfill support requests from the developers.
• Good experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks with a reputed software product company.
• Good experience in Product development using Java, J2EE, XML, MVC, JSF, WebLogic application server, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 etc.
• Good experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture (relevant experience in any of the following: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2) including writing complex queries and stored procedures, and query optimization is required).
• Good experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations.
• Understanding of Design Patterns, system architecture and configurations for enterprise web applications etc
• Exposure to development environments like Eclipse, SVN etc.
• Should be comfortable in different concepts of source code management (Version control)
• Should be self-motivated, energetic and a fast learner should have excellent communication skills (will need to interact with remote teams)
• Experience with Agile software development is a plus
About the Company
Louzan Fashion is a luxury Ladies Abaya and Sheila brand for the contemporary Arabian lady.
Crafted tailoring that is individual and elegant for everyday, formal and special occasions.
A considered collection of fabrics, stitching and finishes are combined together to deliver truly bespoke fashion that blends edgy styles with traditional cuts.
Starting with a single outlet in Al Ain during 2003, Louzan has now added to its name 16 more outlets spread over Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, Sohar, Salalah, Doha. The supply of innovative modern designs of Abayas and Sheilas are done at the manufacturing arm (88,000 sqft) of the Group in Al Ain Industrial Area. Other than supplying to the retail outlets the Group also exports to countries across the GCC and Egypt. The Group optimistically contributes to the blooming industry of Abaya and Sheila, and special care is being taken to synchronize the highly creative and experienced team to innovate new distinct designs in each and every product.
Senior / Lead Software Engineers
Software Engineer - Outsystems
Senior Full Stack Developer / Lead
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
IT Software Developer
A Leading Global Interior Solutions Company in the UAE