Full Stack Web Developer - Drupal Developer
Big Fish Recruitment
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Our client is a real estate development company based in Abu Dhabi, UAE and they are keen to appoint a Full Stack Web Developer - Drupal Developer.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Installation, administration, maintenance, and development of Drupal 8 websites.
• Strong knowledge in Drupal 8, backend and frontend development of custom modules and custom themes development.
• Good knowledge in Upgrading Drupal versions, installing patches, installing & updating modules, closing security issues and database migrations.
• Good knowledge in Drupal Drush cli and using it.
• Good knowledge in Websites Analytics like Google Analytics and using it.
• Good Knowledge in SEO and implementing it within a Drupal website.
• Strong background Microsoft Azure.
• Ability to upload Web Content and creating Landing pages in Pardot
• Meeting with the development team to discuss ideas and challenges
• Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions
• Reviewing application - requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react eco-system concepts.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Profiling and improving front-end performance
• Documenting application changes and developing updates
• Web Design in HTML, CSS, Node.js and other relevant frameworks i.e React, Express & Vue.
• A creative mindset with UI-UX Experience along with Photoshop & Figma is an added advantage.
• Ability to Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand-new site pages and present them to senior management.
• Organized and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in delivering high-quality PHP code making use of test-driven methodologies and modern frameworks
• Exceptional communication skills in English
• Experience in managing and leading the current and upcoming applications
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
• Bachelor of computer science or relevant field
• 5+ years of experience in Designing & Development of Web based Application using Drupal 8.
• 3+ years of experience in Linux environment.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Previous full stack web developer experience (Both frontend and backed)
• Relevant experience in managing MySQL or MariaDB on multiple servers.
• Relevant Experience in deploying Drupal on multiple servers.
• Experience in the complete SDLC.
• Work Experience in Agile/Scrum development process
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
New East General Trading
Senior Full Stack Developer