Job description / Role
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of our core engineering team who is building domain-specific analytics systems. Writing code to ingest, store and analyze data from heterogeneous sources. A critical thinker, you will apply your software engineering skills to solve real life Big Data problems.
• You are a Team-Player, collaborating with Product Managers, Architects, and Software Engineers to research, design, and improve core Big Data analytics functionalities along with implementing features in the area of ingestion, enrichment, search, and analytics.
• You participate in all phases of the development process - analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation in Agile development lifecycles.
• You are detailed, maintaining technical designs that account for security, resiliency, scalability, maintainability, and performance.
• You are a promoter of best practices striving for continuous improvements of our processes, application designs, and application execution.
• You favor automation over repetition.
• You want to solve problems, not just closing tasks.
• You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations.
• You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher with a 3 to 5 years of experience working on Big Data technologies
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented software engineering best practices.
• Extensive experience in Java/Spring and Python(minimum 6 months to 1 year of project working experience in Python) or Pyhton and C++.
• Extensive experience designing and developing Microservices / Microservices architecture.
• Experience with Graph database(Neo4j), NoSQL and Relational Databases.
• Experience in UI Technologies like HTML, CSS, JS, Angular or React.
• Experience with DevOps(CI/CD) (gitlab, Jenkins, docker, docker swarm, kubernates).
• Experience with the TDD methodology and Java testing frameworks such as Junit and Mockito.
• Experience with Big Data solutions such as Elastic and Hadoop.
• Experience working with message queues RabbitMQ, Kafka.
• Experience with Git as a version control system.
Bonus if you have
• At least 2 years of experience working using an Agile, Scrum-based, development process.
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|
Green Gulf Careers
Lead Frontend Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||2 Feb|
Software Developer (.NET Framework)
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|