Job description / Role
- Working with the Business Analysis, Technical and Vendor teams to better understand the business requirements and functional specifications.
- Develop and execute test cases & test scripts from requirements, use cases, functional briefs and / or ongoing discussions.
- Execute test cases & test scripts on developed applications.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing on web and mobile applications.
- Record and document all results and compare them to expected results.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Retest fixes and resolutions until they are 100% resolved.
- Perform application, integration, performance and automation testing.
- Plan, manage and coordinate User Acceptance Testing activities. Providing required training and support for UAT phases and deliverables.
- Analyse issues reported by end users to determine if the issue is a defect, enhancement or user-error and prioritise the defect accordingly.
- Act as a Quality Gatekeeper and provide input / suggestions for improvements.
- Track defect lifecycles and provide management summaries of defects.
- 5 + years of software QA and testing experience.
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in using tool such as BrowserStack for mobile application and cross-browser testing.
- Hands-on experience in developing performance test scripts.
- Hands-on experience in API/Web Service Testing (tools like Postman).
- Experience in DevOps and agile methodologies.
- Attention to detail.
- Debugging ability.
- Cross platform testing experience Cross Browser Testing Multi-Device Testing (Mobile, Tablets, Desktops/Laptops).
- Hands-on experience in development automation scripts using Selenium, Cucumber using JAVA or Python programming language.
- Interest in learning technical web development skills.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics is beneficial.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
QA Automation Engineer
IT Applications Specialist
HR Source Consulting
Software Engineer/ Tester - Arabic Speaker - 5 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
Digital Business Analyst