Job description / Role
An Investment Management Company is looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team based in DIFC. Predominantly focusing on Hedge Funds the role allows the candidate to develop their technical skill set across multiple asset classes.
As the company continues to grow along an impressive trajectory there is plenty of opportunity to be an integral part in numerous upcoming projects, adding further diversity to an already broad role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of the NAV for various funds
• Assisting in the preparation of investor reporting
• Dealing with key third parties including fund administrators, brokers, auditors, lawyers, and other third parties
• Ad hoc project work
• A minimum of 3 years of fund accounting experience
• Excellent communication skills
• An accountancy qualification (part qualified/qualified)
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
B. & R. Dora International DMCC
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
A Leading Distributor in the UAE
TGC Consulting Middle East