Job description / Role
On behalf of an International investment company, Swisslinx Middle East is looking to source a Fund / Trust Administrator for their office in Dubai.
Reporting to the Head of the Office, your role will include:
• Corporate administrative services to a portfolio of regulated funds, trusts and offshore companies
• Create and dissolve regulated funds and offshore companies
• Managing administration side, liaising with stakeholders (administrators, RMs, legal, etc)
• Maintaining relationships with clients
• Working closely with Head of the Office, providing administrative assistance
• General office management
Potential candidates should have the following:
• Experience with corporate administration, funds, trusts, offshore companies
• Understanding of legal, compliance an advantage (STEP advantageous)
• Strong administration skills
• Excellent command in English, any other language a plus
Our client offers a lovely working environment and the chance to grow internally. You will be working closely with the Head and gaining strong knowledge with funds, investments, corporate administration services, etc.
If you are interested to be considered for the role, pleased apply below.
We look forward to hear from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted, with preference given to those already based in the UAE.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.