Job description / Role
International law firm seeking a senior associate to work on funds work, as well as broader transactional corporate work. Good platform for progression on offer
Major global law firm with a presence in many countries, with a good name for funds work in each jurisdiction they are present in. Small UAE office, but one which has well established client relationships with major sovereign wealth funds, asset management companies, PE houses and corporates - not just across the region but also globally.
* This hire will primarily be working on funds matters, but expected to take on general corporate / commercial work from time to time as well - e.g. JVs, M&A, etc.
* On offer is an excellent quality of work, a secure platform from which progression is on offer, a highly competitive salary, and a genuinely down to earth working environment. The partners in this team are leaders in their field, but remain down to earth and easy to get along with.
To be considered you must
* Have at least 4 years specialist funds experience (previous experience in another area is a bonus)
* Experience from an international law firm
* Have a keen interest in BD and developing client relationships
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Associate - Dispute Resolution
Paralegal - Litigation - Global Law Firm
Regional Head of Legal - Multinational Business