Job description / Role
As only the second member of the brand new Foresight Division, your work will ensure the organisation remains ahead of the curve in Foresight research and strategy development. You will actively challenge existing methodologies and explore futuristic trends in the field. You will help the Foresight Lead build a team, a strategy and a plan of action for the department and the organisation when it comes to Foresight Research.
A large semi-Government organisation that is working on a range of new projects.
* Support the development of research and reports on key areas of interest in Foresight.
* Manage research pipelines and effectively collaborate with external resources to deliver world-class research output.
* Assist the Foresight Lead in matters related to strategic development, team building and stakeholder engagement.
* Actively explore new avenues of research and build proposals that can further consolidate or expand on research in those fields.
* Develop working knowledge as a generalist in Foresight Research.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Excellent opportunity to progress into more senior or managerial roles
* At least 3 years of Foresight experience with a Government, semi-Government or international organisations, preferably in the Middle East.
* Significant research and publishing experience, in internationally recognised academic journals.
* Diverse research interests, preferably in Foresight or fields related to Foresight.
* Excellent writing and presentation skills, including effective stakeholder management.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.